Racism

Mehtab Singh

The unrest has been mostly in the past 1-2 days and I have not been watching the news as much as usual. I can see today that there is increased coverage of the events. Honestly, there was more coverage of the Middle East on the news probably until yesterday.

I do know it could hit me and my area at any time, but these events have so far been restricted to some of the poorest areas of the UK as well as mostly the North, apart from Bristol. 

32 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Bhenjis gonna get hit too if we don't pay attention. 

Screenshot_20240803_205332_Chrome.thumb.jpg.3f454c2b511b2b80ac13c71412606ab5.jpg

Screenshot_20240803_205332_Chrome.jpg

I would also not trust anything they say or consider they might be misleading 

throwing acid is usually an.ethnic thing in the UK (especially Paks have a history of it) but there was a case a few years ago of a white.racist who threw acid through the car window of a young Pakistani lady for no good reason 

Moment mob of racist thugs in Hull yelling 'p***' drag Asian man out of his car and smash it up

Moment mob of racist thugs in violent Hull protest yell 'p***' as they drag Asian man out

This is the horrifying moment a mob of racist thugs in Hull dragged an Asian man out of his car and smashed it up, as riots sweep Britain following the Southport stabbing earlier this week.  A video posted to X, formerly Twitter, today shows a mob of rioters charging towards a grey vehicle in a car park, as they yell the word 'p***' at the driver.  Clouds of dark smoke billow and a horn blares in the background as the men approach the car

• 2 weeks later...