Racism

Mehtab Singh

On 7/30/2024 at 7:57 PM, Premi said:

Screenshot_20240730-195649.png

Some Sikhs claim that white people are not racist towards indians or Sikhs anymore. I see racist attitudes everyday. The fact that many White people still hold underlying beliefs that white people are superior to people with darker skin is mind boggling. Insecure people often tend to make racism a first port of call to deal with their insecurities which is sad. We saw this to a large extent in Nazi Germany.

Some Punjabis I have met also hold underlying racism about white people. I've seen white people racist about indians, indians racist about black people, black people racist about indians, oriental asians racist about indians and white people. The state of the world is sad. Humans need to accept as our 10 Kings did and still do that external appearance and the colour of ones skin means nothing- we are all the same.

10 hours ago, ImReal said:

Some Sikhs claim that white people are not racist towards indians or Sikhs anymore. I see racist attitudes everyday. The fact that many White people still hold underlying beliefs that white people are superior to people with darker skin is mind boggling. Insecure people often tend to make racism a first port of call to deal with their insecurities which is sad. We saw this to a large extent in Nazi Germany.

Some Punjabis I have met also hold underlying racism about white people. I've seen white people racist about indians, indians racist about black people, black people racist about indians, oriental asians racist about indians and white people. The state of the world is sad. Humans need to accept as our 10 Kings did and still do that external appearance and the colour of ones skin means nothing- we are all the same.

White peepo super racist against indians. Especially canadians towards Sikhs. Oof. 

4 hours ago, GurjantGnostic said:

White peepo super racist against indians. Especially canadians towards Sikhs. Oof. 

They can be. A sense of white supremacy been ingrained into some of them for much of their lives. Indians can be similar towards white people too, it's not always one sided.  It's sad but we humans create complication- we're all just God's kids. 

47 minutes ago, ImReal said:

They can be. A sense of white supremacy been ingrained into some of them for much of their lives. Indians can be similar towards white people too, it's not always one sided.  It's sad but we humans create complication- we're all just God's kids. 

Amen to all that. 

1 hour ago, ImReal said:

Racism is on all sides. Some of the worst racism in the UK is black against white or black against black.

And don't forget facism of Muslims against everyone else 

8 hours ago, GurjantGnostic said:

So you're unaware of the rash of stabbings after southport?

Home invasions?

Masjid burning?

Edl?

I just saw last night about some attack on a Mosque but didn't see there was attempted arson until now

I didn't see any more stabbings or see about home invasions

I did see the EDL

3 hours ago, Premi said:

I just saw last night about some attack on a Mosque but didn't see there was attempted arson until now

I didn't see any more stabbings or see about home invasions

I did see the EDL

People are reporting home invasion on twitter anyway. And they stabbed that bus driver to death. 

3 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

How many Masjids now three? How many churches? Weird since the perp was christian ...

I haven't been following the UK news much this week

I am not saying it is right, but when did the UK Muslims protest about all the persecution of Sikhs and Gurdwaras destroyed in Afghan and Pakistan?

Should Christians tell everyone it was not a Muslim that did the killings ?

What is the solution here ?

1 hour ago, Premi said:

I haven't been following the UK news much this week

I am not saying it is right, but when did the UK Muslims protest about all the persecution of Sikhs and Gurdwaras destroyed in Afghan and Pakistan?

Should Christians tell everyone it was not a Muslim that did the killings ?

What is the solution here ?

What people did for us doesn't change how we roll. What did Guru Har Rai say when Shah Jahan asked him for medicine?

Christians could stop stabbing them, and we can all tell the truth. 

Solution? Train like your life depends on it, speak truth, and make friends with 1/3 of all demographics. Edl after asians too brother.