What Mahapurkh Told Me

Khalsa Ji

ive been feeling unwell with poor circulation blood thickness weak joints and muscles low mood irritation and depression and high blood pressure 

inability to concentrate and poor appetite 

so I contacted mahapurkh in India and they said to slow boil milk with ground almonds and raisins dates and flax seeds and 3 spoons of tumeric and 2 spoons black pepper so I put it in a blender and then added it to milk pot

crucially after drinking I was told to walk 15 minutes and then sit in a hot Bath 

I asked why hot Bath after food and mahapurkh said that this will ensure maximum distribution of nutrition to all the body.  

the hot Bath opened Ida pingla veins fully and then I went in the park for walk concentrating on maximum oxygen saturation through deep relaxed breathing 

I then started to feel better and then I did a two mile run I had so much energy I could have ran much more

so Khalsa ji this is a great method of repairing and healing the body 

What is the benefit of having almonds and turmeric in boiled milk instead of just eating raw almonds? Genuine question as I hear lots of people say boiled milk with almonds in is best way.

Also in supermarkets now you can get turmeric shots. Is turmeric in hot milk better than these shots or no difference?

11 hours ago, PCSJZ said:

What is the benefit of having almonds and turmeric in boiled milk instead of just eating raw almonds? Genuine question as I hear lots of people say boiled milk with almonds in is best way.

Also in supermarkets now you can get turmeric shots. Is turmeric in hot milk better than these shots or no difference?

I don't know if this is the real answer, but milk is a solution of water and fat and therefore extracts both the fat and water soluble nutrients. 

17 hours ago, PCSJZ said:

I was very young when mahapurk giant bava Singh told me that if turmeric is taken wrong it can stick to the Heart ventricular 

That's why mahapurkh baba jagjiy Singh harkowal told me to have a hot bath

Please sadh Sangat why don't you understand basic processes of the body

If You drink a warm glass of tea like 500ml what happens is you have a feeling of warmth as the hot tea rapidly spreads through body

So if you are sleep all night wake up and have tumeric shot that's going to stick in the heart

Please don't buy supermarkets rubbish products you must improve circulation not be dehydration then take shirdays it will go deep into tissues 

When you boil almonds in milk your leaching it's Nutrition into the milk thus greater absorption than chewing 10 badam

5 hours ago, Dharam Singh said:

I don't know if this is the real answer, but milk is a solution of water and fat and therefore extracts both the fat and water soluble nutrients. 

Amazing bhaji and milk lessens the chance of kidney stones from spinach

So basically milk with food is the ideal option 

Also I don't drink normal blue top milk I drink Nutrament milk

7 hours ago, PAL_07 said:

I was very young when mahapurk giant bava Singh told me that if turmeric is taken wrong it can stick to the Heart ventricular 

That's why mahapurkh baba jagjiy Singh harkowal told me to have a hot bath

Please sadh Sangat why don't you understand basic processes of the body

If You drink a warm glass of tea like 500ml what happens is you have a feeling of warmth as the hot tea rapidly spreads through body

So if you are sleep all night wake up and have tumeric shot that's going to stick in the heart

Please don't buy supermarkets rubbish products you must improve circulation not be dehydration then take shirdays it will go deep into tissues 

When you boil almonds in milk your leaching it's Nutrition into the milk thus greater absorption than chewing 10 badam

Thanks for this. Makes sense. :)

Also turmeric shots can sit in your kidneys aswell

Turmeric in curry has found to be great for gut health and protection for the intestines

When you mix any nutrition with milk or water or any liquid you increase its surface area thus increasing bio availability 

You need to look at the small intestine it's like a carpet rug rolled up it has hairs and the liquid goes into the hairs and thus being absorbed into blood 

Imagine and let's be honest we have all done this in our youth when we got together and had a large shot of bacardi 

So the alcohol is immediately highly intensively absorbed into the blood stream

So if your having turmeric shots these are high intense "shots" that are putting pressure on your heart liver and kidneys