Row over KFC halal meat in Canada; find out why 

On 9/4/2024 at 12:19 AM, GurjantGnostic said:

You need to go Pesh for Ninda. 

Screenshot_20240903_163035_STTM.thumb.jpg.9b001247caa3d68825d938ed794269b3.jpg

On 9/4/2024 at 12:20 AM, GurjantGnostic said:

You also need to address what I said line by line. As of now you're patit. 

even Baba Kartar Singh Bhindrawala called meat eaters as non-sikhs, he was brought in front of Baba Santa Singh for this nindya!

On 9/2/2024 at 1:36 PM, GurjantGnostic said:

Pack a jhatka lunch. Unless the lunch lady is a practicing Sikh it's a moot point. Furthermore anything the school makes no matter the killing style is going to be garbage. 

We shouldn't even be sending our kids to school. 

Well really we should have a santhiya style and puraatan style education, and real life lifestyle for children. But parents will also need to give up jobs, reduce expenditure, rely more on real sikh lifestyle such as growing own produce and jhatka/shikaar etc, moving to cheaper areas with land. Similar to how ancestors lived.

38 minutes ago, ipledgeblue said:

even Baba Kartar Singh Bhindrawala called meat eaters as non-sikhs, he was brought in front of Baba Santa Singh for this nindya!

Well really we should have a santhiya style and puraatan style education, and real life lifestyle for children. But parents will also need to give up jobs, reduce expenditure, rely more on real sikh lifestyle such as growing own produce and jhatka/shikaar etc, moving to cheaper areas with land. Similar to how ancestors lived.

Puratan lifestyle is the only way to go. With some minor adjustments for the times. 

On 9/3/2024 at 10:52 AM, GurjantGnostic said:

To the "Singh" at Gurudwara last week shooting me dirty looks with your arms crossed with your cut admin cut hair and a dastar on too early. Get it the admin cut together. All you did was look like an idiot and make me laugh. 

Leave real Sikhs alone. No one wants your lunacy fouling up Sikh spaces. 

On 9/3/2024 at 11:14 AM, GurjantGnostic said:

Some places I'm a admin cut failure? Anger. Hitting a nicotine vape like it owes me money. Only being worthy of kesh and kirpan and having no other kakkar, occasional lust. Allowing myself to be subsumed by overtime and "family" being loyal to wicked ass devil of a woman and not amounting to what I used to on the street. 

I've abandoned my engineering education, no longer have time to train Aikido except very little on my own. I give some to people in need, basically nothing to myself and rest to a liberal piece of shit adultress and her extended family, enabling her to be lazy. 

I've let my health slip. Working too much, water, vitamins and a bunch of Naam is probably the only thing keeping me alive. That and prayer to be able to provide for my dependents. 

I need to quit nicotine, learn Nitnem, wear all Kakkar when ready, and do more than support a family. And learn how to tell you papi wretches off better. But I know my job and beleive what Gurbani says and focus on implementing it and that apparently has me in a serious minority. 

Despicable. Obvious signs of white saviour complex and psychotic delusions. 

On 9/3/2024 at 11:30 AM, GurjantGnostic said:

@Premi if the next word outta your mouth isn't Vaheguru or Gurbani I'ma slap the shit out of you in your dreams. And I love you bro. Deeply.  But I will not abide the endless inane often xenophobic news posting and no Sikhi. You best mix it up. 

The only problem we face is us. Nobody else. Us. We're the problem for Sikhi. 

🫵😆

He’s gone from thinking he’s Highlander to now believing he’s Freddy Krueger lol. Shouldn’t have watched so many mature 80s movies when you were a kid lmao. 

1 hour ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Spoken like an atheist with no understanding of the three worlds. 

rucoy-highlander.gif.b0c8c570aaaad47c86270edaa66f6c9d.gif

Sanctimonious, patronising and condescending. That’s all you got as usual, you should tell your friends to keep their snouts out of the Golak rather  than moaning about Jhatka. 

9 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Yeah I accused you having a sub 80 iq then you came back with the above. You didn't even introduce the theme just tried to flip it. You need mental help brother. 

Intellectually, morally, socially you're a hot mess period. 

Apparently you were stalking me on x getting wrext. 

You claimed I have a low IQ (which is pretty racist) but it sounds like your disabled friends were the real myopic morons. That was on another thread though. Social media is public by the way, it can’t be stalking as that involves private information like bank records or social security/national insurance numbers. 

5 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

And you're exactly the kind of problem that I was elaborating on in this thread. Then came in by the Hukam of Akal Purakh to prove my point. 

The only problem on this thread is you lol. 

16 minutes ago, HSD said:

You claimed I have a low IQ (which is pretty racist) but it sounds like your disabled friends were the real myopic morons. That was on another thread though. Social media is public by the way, it can’t be stalking as that involves private information like bank records or social security/national insurance numbers. 

The only problem on this thread is you lol. 

That's not racist it's demonstrated. Victim card declined. I was sent here by Akal Purakh for a purpose clearly. This garden has almost no fruit. 

18 minutes ago, HSD said:

You were clearly following hate wanking. Got wrekt. Did not introduce yourself. I didn't say it was the crime of stalking but the verb. 

6 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

That's not racist it's demonstrated. Victim card declined. I was sent here by Akal Purakh for a purpose clearly. This garden has almost no fruit. 

There is a fruitcake though, just look in the mirror lol. 

4 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

You were clearly following hate wanking. Got wrekt. Did not introduce yourself. I didn't say it was the crime of stalking but the verb. 

It was amusing to see you chimp out for a month. You can’t blame me for having a sense of humour. There’s nothing stopping you starting a new account even if you old one got banned.