Khalistan destined to fail.

3 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Sub 80 iq. 

Speaking of benefits israel is a welfare state. 

Under international law however the opressor has to provide for the opressed and occupied especially if they have a war crime called total embargo. 

I’m pretty sure I’ve beaten you and your friends in any test we have both sat. Speaking of SAT, I sat that when I was a teenager and I can go dig up my score if you like.

Come to think of it I don’t think benefits are given out for low IQ scores but I guess you know more about this than me. Don’t change the subject to your antisemitism, your friends in Airstrip One are the biggest recipients of benefits around. Where are they?

22 minutes ago, HSD said:

I’m pretty sure I’ve beaten you and your friends in any test we have both sat. Speaking of SAT, I sat that when I was a teenager and I can go dig up my score if you like.

Come to think of it I don’t think benefits are given out for low IQ scores but I guess you know more about this than me. Don’t change the subject to your antisemitism, your friends in Airstrip One are the biggest recipients of benefits around. Where are they?

Super orignal. And the odds would be against you. And my friends are the Sadhsangat. 

2 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Super orignal. And the odds would be against you. And my friends are the Sadhsangat. 

Sounds like you’re scared. Stop hiding behind rhetoric and start posting some exam scores. Give your SAT scores and the year you sat it - I don’t want you using the 2005/2006 change in scoring to make yourself look better. 

1 hour ago, HSD said:

Sounds like you’re scared. Stop hiding behind rhetoric and start posting some exam scores. Give your SAT scores and the year you sat it - I don’t want you using the 2005/2006 change in scoring to make yourself look better. 

Anyone could lie. It was genius level. To the point of handicap. We could compare asvabs but you don't have one. 

11 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Anyone could lie. It was genius level. To the point of handicap. We could compare asvabs but you don't have one. 

If you’re scared just say that. There’s no need for all this bluster. 

to start off, can rich sikhs buy landmass and turn it into a country. Then with a government, we have an international presence to represent sikhs and sikh rights. Need something global, it does not have to be in Panjab!

12 minutes ago, ipledgeblue said:

to start off, can rich sikhs buy landmass and turn it into a country. Then with a government, we have an international presence to represent sikhs and sikh rights. Need something global, it does not have to be in Panjab!

Agree. This could be done in multiple places at the same time. Khalisislands. 

5 hours ago, GurjantGnostic said:

I don't think you're reading properly friend. May Vaheguru Akal Purakh bless you with discernment and Sikhi. 

It’s more a case of you constantly contradicting yourself because you’re so myopic:

10 hours ago, GurjantGnostic said:

7 hours ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Those facts are proveable. 

6 hours ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Yeah asvabs are part of a military record of service dude. I see the blessing has yet to be bestowed. 

Perhaps look up myopic. 

Dishonourable discharge is truly a blessing as well then? I have finance qualifications though if you want to compare vocational achievements, seeing as you’re scared of saying your SAT score.

I looked up myopic and the definition said “gurjant and friends”. 

7 hours ago, ipledgeblue said:

Sikhs in Airstrip One could always ask their government for devolution. Turn Southall into West Londonistan and Smethwick into Brummistan - a two for one deal. 

5 hours ago, HSD said:

Dishonourable discharge is truly a blessing as well then? I have finance qualifications though if you want to compare vocational achievements, seeing as you’re scared of saying your SAT score.

I looked up myopic and the definition said “gurjant and friends”. 

My discharge was still honorable brother.