Khalistan destined to fail.

The means by which we are aquiring Khalistan, as well as the wretched state of the overwhelming number of punjabis who claim to be Sikh while seeming to know nothing about Gurmat only guarantees the state will be a puppet, a failure, and an embarrassment. 

Call it punjabistan and take off the Dastar unless you're truly worthy to represent the Guru Saibhan.

On 8/21/2024 at 2:16 PM, GurjantGnostic said:

The means by which we are aquiring Khalistan, as well as the wretched state of the overwhelming number of punjabis who claim to be Sikh while seeming to know nothing about Gurmat only guarantees the state will be a puppet, a failure, and an embarrassment. 

Call it punjabistan and take off the Dastar unless you're truly worthy to represent the Guru Saibhan.

Jattistan??

Bhul chuk maaf

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, GurjantGnostic said:

This is a perfect example why we should not have Khalistan yet. Too many posers. 

More emotional abuse. You don’t get to chose what Sikhs want or what’s going to happen in the world. We will have Khalistan. 

2 hours ago, GurjantGnostic said:

If we do it will be a puppet for the cia like the kurds, and embarass the Paanth due to people like you posing. 

Who’s ‘we’? You’re not a Sikh and will never be let into Khalistan anyway so don’t concern yourself with it. 

21 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

And again here. Would be an example. 

The "we" doesn't include you. 

So you mean the myopic mentally ill morons you call friends. Dont worry you’re welcome to stay in the west with them. 

4 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

The Paanth is in Sachakand. Of which you were never a part. 

3 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Insults aren't arguments and they go into your book not mine. 

3 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

You are also in the "west"

Typical gibberish lol. You’re not Sikh and not part of the Quam. You’ll be a bakagaijin in every language and wherever you go. 

2 minutes ago, HSD said:

Typical gibberish lol. You’re not Sikh and not part of the Quam. You’ll be a bakagaijin in every language and wherever you go. 

See it's about race. Point proven. I'm fully welcome in Japan btw.

This and your many other offences prove you were never part of what I have become a part.  

2 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Point proven again. 

The shirt reads Japan loves me. Btw. 

It clearly state ‘I heart Japan’, omg you’re so delusional that you only see what you want to see. This is too funny.