Sikhi and other religions

Hello guys. Have I question in my mind. 

So Sikhi teaches that there are many ways to become one with god. So that’s mean people that are following other religion can also become one with god. But I don’t understand if god is one and for example halal meat is not allowed in Sikhi. How can I person that eat halal become one with god. It like one is saying it all right and the other is saying it isnt right. But if you are following that religions way you will become one with god. 

18 hours ago, Navjot17 said:

Hello guys. Have I question in my mind. 

So Sikhi teaches that there are many ways to become one with god. So that’s mean people that are following other religion can also become one with god. But I don’t understand if god is one and for example halal meat is not allowed in Sikhi. How can I person that eat halal become one with god. It like one is saying it all right and the other is saying it isnt right. But if you are following that religions way you will become one with god. 

God is uppercase fam. 

When you have the full formula you use it, if you wanna use lower maths, go ahead. 

We don't eat halal because it's cruel A, and B we eat seperately militarily. 

It's not salvational. It's simply appropriate.