Don’t know what do believe

I have been struggling with a thought for a very long time. That’s is if I don’t do what my mind say me to do, then god or the karma of the action I take will be that everything is not real and that I have done something really bad. Can this be just a thought, because I think so. The reason for me asking is because this makes me afraid and force me to believe in religion etc. I also feeling ungrateful for having a good life etc.

Hope you can help me, thank you!

1 minute ago, Navjot17 said:

I have been struggling with a thought for a very long time. That’s is if I don’t do what my mind say me to do, then god or the karma of the action I take will be that everything is not real and that I have done something really bad. Can this be just a thought, because I think so. The reason for me asking is because this makes me afraid and force me to believe in religion etc. I also feeling ungrateful for having a good life etc.

Hope you can help me, thank you!

If you're feeling ungrateful, you're actually grateful, just blessed and bashful. 

If you want to increase gratitude. Do Daanwaad Mantar and go chill with the homeless. 

Hukam is all forseen. Everything you do here is just as real or fake as this place. Which is to seemingly real, illusory, delusion. 

I also worry too much that the minutest thought is going to f me up in terms of Karam. That's just us trying too hard I think. The Paath is natural and disciplined not under compulsions and fears. 

Sounds like you're doing great friend. Go love a homeless person for a few minutes. 

Spray bottles, water, water bottles, lotion, toothbrush, a couple q tips, an umbrella, a shower. This means a lot to the degraded. You could help one eat. Shoot help em with 5 bucks to get high. It's still mercy. 

The elderly are all dying, alone. Go visit some. Bet you feel grtaeful after 4 hours in a hospice or convalescent ward. 

And even though they've been thrown away, the people in the streets and facilities are a gold mine of laborers, soldiers, and consultants. 

And if the war goes down they're our responsibility anyway.