Is this beadbi or am I overthinking

I am woundering if like dont wash your hands when you are at home, like for example when you at home we often use water only. But when we are going to do path we allways wash with soap and water. Is this all right or isn't it? I am worried that I have done it wrong at spread germs at gurudwara and this is a beadbi that I will be punished for or making be have bad karma. Like it isn't so worrying when it comes to us humans because we have a immune system, and like majority of people does this and home.

43 minutes ago, Navjot17 said:

I am woundering if like dont wash your hands when you are at home, like for example when you at home we often use water only. But when we are going to do path we allways wash with soap and water. Is this all right or isn't it? I am worried that I have done it wrong at spread germs at gurudwara and this is a beadbi that I will be punished for or making be have bad karma. Like it isn't so worrying when it comes to us humans because we have a immune system, and like majority of people does this and home.

Overthinking probably. We should all enjoy being as clean as possible. That being said is the real historic expectation that people must be clean to go to Gurudwara? Isn't Gurudwara also there to help people get clean?