Social Issues Videos

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C9z2cQevhZY/?img_index=shahhatun

https://www.bbc.com/news/articles/c7259wpl1x9o

Police filmed stamping on man's head at airport

A police officer has been filmed kicking and stamping on the head of a man lying on the ground at Manchester Airport.

The uniformed male officer is seen holding a Taser over the man, who is lying face down, before striking him twice while other officers shout at onlookers to stay back in a video shared widely online.

Greater Manchester Police said firearms officers had been attacked while attempting to arrest someone following a fight in the airport's Terminal 2 on Tuesday.

The force said it “acknowledges the concerns of the conduct within the video”, which is being looked into by its professionals standards directorate.

'Throwing punches'

Firearms officers had been called to the airport after reports of an altercation by members of the public, a police spokesman said.

Three officers were “punched to the ground” in a “violent assault” when they attempted to arrest one of the suspects, he added.

“As the attending officers were firearms officers, there was a clear risk during this assault of their firearms being taken from them."

Damn. The hindutva spent all that time and money going after Khalistanis but they can’t stop their own people getting barbecued. Maybe they should ask for their lands in Bengal back lol. 

ੴਸਤਿਨਾਮੁਕਰਤਾਪੁਰਖੁਨਿਰਭਉਨਿਰਵੈਰੁਅਕਾਲਮੂਰਤਿਅਜੂਨੀਸੈਭੰਗੁਰਪ੍ਰਸਾਦਿ॥

ikOankaar sat naam karataa purakh nirabhau niravair akaal moorat ajoonee saibha(n) gur prasaadh ||

One Universal Creator God. The Name Is Truth. Creative Being Personified. No Fear. No Hatred. Image Of The Undying, Beyond Birth, Self-Existent. By Guru's Grace ~

7 hours ago, GurjantGnostic said:

How deeply you research that before coming here to share your hate boner brother?

I would believe the police in this case rather than the Paks. This was in a very public place so they would have thought many times before being so violent against a citizen as they would know it could be filmed 

Brit Paks have a history of inciting violence/riots then cry racism or Islamophobia

5 hours ago, Premi said:

I would believe the police in this case rather than the Paks. This was in a very public place so they would have thought many times before being so violent against a citizen as they would know it could be filmed 

Brit Paks have a history of inciting violence/riots then cry racism or Islamophobia

I've watched the video and interviews. I'll wait for hsd to embarrass himself, and clearly expose the spin. 

1 hour ago, GurjantGnostic said:

I've watched the video and interviews. I'll wait for hsd to embarrass himself, and clearly expose the spin. 

My understanding is the Paks started it , attacked and broke a female officer's nose.