Social Issues Videos

On 6/13/2024 at 10:12 AM, Premi said:

Seems true, I asked ChatGPT on the funding:

1. Sikh Soldier Statue in Smethwick, Birmingham: This statue was unveiled in November 2018 to honor the Sikh soldiers who fought in World War I and World War II. The project was primarily funded by the Guru Nanak Gurdwara Smethwick, with significant contributions from the local Sikh community and supporters.

2. Sikh Memorial in the National Memorial Arboretum, Staffordshire: The memorial at the National Memorial Arboretum was funded by the Maharaja Duleep Singh Centenary Trust, which raised funds through donations from the Sikh community and other supporters.

3. Sikh War Memorial in Gravesend, Kent: Unveiled in 2017, this memorial was funded by the local Sikh community and supported by the Gravesend Borough Council. The initiative was led by the Guru Nanak Darbar Gurdwara in Gravesend.

4. Leicester Sikh Memorial: Funded by the local Sikh community and the Sikh Welfare and Cultural Society, this memorial in Victoria Park, Leicester, commemorates the sacrifices of Sikh soldiers in both World Wars.

These memorials are a testament to the contributions and sacrifices of Sikh soldiers and are often the result of community-driven efforts supported by public donations and community organizations.

Ironically, many Muslims compared to Sikhs don't support the idea that Muslims fought for the British, so this seems more a 'vanity project'. And I would not be surprised if Muslims vandalise the statues in future

I wouldn’t count on it. The worst they would do is drape it in palestine flags. Plenty of muslims go on about their role in brishit India, they just don’t do it in front of Sikhs.

Don’t get too upset though, the angloids are still willing to spend money on Sikhs. Just not in the way many hoped:

On 2/19/2023 at 4:48 PM, GurjantGnostic said:

Good video. 

People need to remember what thug life even meant. And I mean that about Tupac and more importantly the Thuggis. 

#makethuggingreatagain

Honorable thiefs? Wiki on it is very long