War Footage

HSD

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, GurjantGnostic said:

More Nazi glorification. They're done for. 

The twitter account that posted the video is pro-Russian. This proves you don’t even understand what you watch as you have mistaken it for Ukrainian propaganda lol. You’re just a delusional schizophrenic that is too childish to understand anything - this topic is called War Footage and therefore it contains videos related to warfare. 

1 hour ago, GurjantGnostic said:

More infanticide genocide supporting. Also losing. 

Nope, just islamist terroristicide. If they’re losing I guess the armies of the ummah have reached Tel Aviv then lmao.

Stick to watching youtube videos that get taken down once proved wrong like in the BRICS thread. 

59 minutes ago, HSD said:

The twitter account that posted the video is pro-Russian. This proves you don’t even understand what you watch as you have mistaken it for Ukrainian propaganda lol. You’re just a delusional schizophrenic that is too childish to understand anything - this topic is called War Footage and therefore it contains videos related to warfare. 

Nope, just islamist terroristicide. If they’re losing I guess the armies of the ummah have reached Tel Aviv then lmao.

Stick to watching youtube videos that get taken down once proved wrong like in the BRICS thread. 

It said children. Point proven. 

1 hour ago, HSD said:

You judge victory by the stated objectives. Israel has failed all stated objectives. Hamas as strong as ever. The push for libensraum aka greater israel is backfiring. They're economy is done for. Their troops are mentally and physcially broken. Instead of there being no Palestine this is resulting in a permanent one and were there to be a 1 state solution it's looking like it would be called Palestine not nazi greater israel. They've exposed the extent of their corruption in america politics. They're fleeing like rats to their second passport states. 

Hamas is well on track for a permanent recognized Palestine thus winning. They don't have to invade to win they have to get their objectives.

Only thing preventing us from seeing the complete desturction of israel in the way you frame it is muslims averting ww3 while winning a disciplined campaign. 

Enjoy hell with your masters. 

19 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

It said children. Point proven. 

Armed with knives committing a terror attack. You are quite stupid aren’t you?

1 minute ago, GurjantGnostic said:

You judge victory by the stated objectives. Israel has failed all stated objectives. 

Hamas is well on track for a permanent recognized Palestine thus winning. They don't have to invade to win they have to get their objectives.

No one is fighting according to the weird delusions in your head. They can have all recognition they want, it won’t stop what’s happening in Gaza or the West Bank now. No doubt you will move the goalposts to twist these events into some form of ‘winning’ lol. 

Nice attempt at dropping the point about how you thought a pro-Russian account posted Ukrainian propaganda. 

5 minutes ago, HSD said:

Armed with knives committing a terror attack. You are quite stupid aren’t you?

No one is fighting according to the weird delusions in your head. They can have all recognition they want, it won’t stop what’s happening in Gaza or the West Bank now. No doubt you will move the goalposts to twist these events into some form of ‘winning’ lol. 

Nice attempt at dropping the point about how you thought a pro-Russian account posted Ukrainian propaganda. 

Resisting occupation deemed illegal is a un recognized right not terror. 

I don't care who posted it, you're simping for ukraine trying to make it look like they have a prayer. They dont. 

Just now, GurjantGnostic said:

Reisting occupation deemed illegal is a un recognized right not terror. 

I don't care who posted it, you're simping for ukraine trying to make ot look like they have a prayer. They dont. 

Some would say the muslims are the occupiers there. I’m not going to cast judgement as it’s up to them to sort it out between themselves.

It does matter who posted it as you thought it was Ukrainian propaganda. Now you say I posted to say that side have a chance whilst ignoring all the posts containing Russian footage, not to mention videos from other conflicts. You  are deliberately casting aspersions to support your straw man argument.  Pathetic. 

Just now, HSD said:

Some would say the muslims are the occupiers there. I’m not going to cast judgement as it’s up to them to sort it out between themselves.

It does matter who posted it as you thought it was Ukrainian propaganda. Now you say I posted to say that side have a chance whilst ignoring all the posts containing Russian footage, not to mention videos from other conflicts. You  are deliberately casting aspersions to support your straw man argument.  Pathetic. 

That's not what the un has deemed. Palestinians aren't all muslim and have been there the whole time. That's like saying the ndn were occupying america. 

1 minute ago, HSD said:

You've made you stance clear and are in no position to judge but will be judged. Say hello to the jamdoot for me. 

3 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

According to international law, occupied people have a recognized "right to resist" or "right to fight back" against an occupying force, particularly when the occupation is considered illegal or oppressive, and is closely linked to the principle of self-determination...

2 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

That's not what the un has deemed. Palestinians aren't all muslim and have been there the whole time. That's like saying the ndn were occupying america. 

1 minute ago, GurjantGnostic said:

You've made you stance clear and are in no position to judge but will be judged. Say hello to the jamdoot for me. 

No one cares about Palestine lol. They’re getting what they deserve and your tears just make it funnier.

Now stay on topic, you’re childish and boring.