Bigotry.

JungChamkaur

99% of the people here actually think that the Shiv Sena and the BJP are the organic voices of Hindus of India... fool. We might as well let everyone blame us for Badal as his party is a "Sikh" party. Everyone here is anti-Hindu, yet they call themselves Sikh... your all losers who are our own version of the RSS and BJP that you try to oppose. You have become the opposing parallel of the force you hate so much. Most Sikhs here are ashamed of their past and history like Muslims in Pakistan. Your all pawns of the govt and are quick to accept any narrative pushed forth by the media yet you denigrate other communities and you do so in the name of the Panth... You disgust me. Its no wonder I only see losers like you in Truck yards and taxi lots. The funniest thing I ever heard was that the Sikhs (apparently homogenous as well) did not side with the Mutineers in 1857 because of their past encounters... then why do you think its wrong for Maharaja of Kashmir to side with the British? For, Ranjit Singh was an enemy of the traditional ruling Dogra Dynasty... so isnt he justified according to your pathetic logic? Your all clowns. I am leaving this website and I am sure none of you will ever do anything for the Panth. Most of you are probably the same loser kids who sneer at the popular amli kids in schools and use your 5 Ks to make yourself feel like your something when your not.

Bye fake Sikhs.

Dude don't worry about labels...i certainly dont think they are the main voice....hell right wing nut jobs think i m rss. Do i give a flying kite about it ? Nah...just ignore them, focus on positives...don;t let it bother you. There are plenty of deep spiritual sikhi on this forum. Use that for spiritual evolution.

This forum real purpose is helping sikhs non alike for spiritual growth all though we appreciate other discussions and debates for knowledge, information sharing and to clear misconception - adapting virtues mentioned in gurmat/gurbani, meditation, naam simran, gurbani discussion, spiritual discussion for spiritual growth, well being for humanity remain top focus on this forum.

WJKK WJKF

I am trying to be a sikh and I also have nothing against Hindus or the devte/devia. People who are members of the above such parties can only be held to account as they support the opinions of the group to which they offer their support, however to hold every Hindu to this same ideology is ridiculous. I do believe their is now alittle bit of insecurity on behalf of many sikhs, in away a kinda hinduphobia.

WJKK WJKF