Buddha, Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji Meditated At Golden Temple?

Found a interesting piece of information online under top ten temples:

http://www.placestoseeinyourlifetime.com/top-10-beautiful-temples-2032/

1. The Harmandir Sahib, Punjab, India

The Sikh temple, built in 16th century, is also known as the „Golden Tmple“. Marble, gold and precious stones were used to build it by the lake, where Buddha and Guru Nanak, the founder of Sikhism, used to meditate

Does any sikh ithashik text ie- soraj parkash granth etc mentions or talks about this?
I know there is mention of rishi munnis, devi and devta's meditated in golden temple location in previous yugas/times

Found a interesting piece of information online under top ten temples:

http://www.placestoseeinyourlifetime.com/top-10-beautiful-temples-2032/

1. The Harmandir Sahib, Punjab, India

The Sikh temple, built in 16th century, is also known as the „Golden Tmple“. Marble, gold and precious stones were used to build it by the lake, where Buddha and Guru Nanak, the founder of Sikhism, used to meditate

Does any sikh ithashik text ie- soraj parkash granth etc mentions or talks about this?
I know there is mention of rishi munnis, devi and devta's meditated in golden temple location in previous yugas/times

About Guru Nanak Ji being at Harmandir Sahib, i read it in a janamsakhi or heard it in katha. That one day Bhai Mardana Ji and Guru Nanak Ji took a rest under a tree, Bhai Mardana Ji fell sleep and when he woke up he was under water. Then he cried out Guru Nanak Ji's name and the water went away. Bhai Mardana asked Sahib Ji what was that, Sahib said in the future there will be a Sarover where were sitting and many people will come here.

Also about the Buddha at Harminder Sahib I also read it somewhere but dont know the source. The Buddha passed by Harminder Sahib and told people there will be a great temple here. Remember the Buddha was doing parcher in bihar.

I think that the website has made an error there !

There are a couple of golden temples associated with Buddha, I know one is Bylakuppe.

They have probably got mixed up with the Amritsar one.

Gold is associated with Buddha hence, the golden statues

There is a divine golden light that can be experienced in meditation.

Also, on higher states of consciousness, some people have experienced groups of people meditating together whilst bathed in a golden light.- some people have coined this as a 'golden temple'

Edited by Lucky