Meditation - My Experiance, Am I Allowed To Share?

Waheguru Ji,

This morning something happened to me and I don’t really know what this was. After doing my Amritvela path I went to sleep, I think at first I fell asleep I’m not even sure, my body started vibrating like crazy and I was hearing a sound like I was on a jet plane or something, it was very loud. Then I started seeing my left arm and hand in blue transparent?? I was conscious when this happened and I started travelling across the universe at a very very high speed, I’m not even sure this happened because it happened so fast. Then I got a bit scared and I decided to wake myself up because I felt like I was gonna leave my body (and again not sure if these were even my intentions). After I woke up, I was calm and thought about what happened for a bit then went back to sleep and boom, same vibration and same jet plane sound, I remember I was trying to jaap Gurmantar while this stuff was happening. After I don’t know how many seconds it disappeared and I woke up a bit later. I’m so confused to why this happened and what does this mean.

22 minutes ago, KshayRaraSahib said:

Waheguru Ji,

This morning something happened to me and I don’t really know what this was. After doing my Amritvela path I went to sleep, I think at first I fell asleep I’m not even sure, my body started vibrating like crazy and I was hearing a sound like I was on a jet plane or something, it was very loud. Then I started seeing my left arm and hand in blue transparent?? I was conscious when this happened and I started travelling across the universe at a very very high speed, I’m not even sure this happened because it happened so fast. Then I got a bit scared and I decided to wake myself up because I felt like I was gonna leave my body (and again not sure if these were even my intentions). After I woke up, I was calm and thought about what happened for a bit then went back to sleep and boom, same vibration and same jet plane sound, I remember I was trying to jaap Gurmantar while this stuff was happening. After I don’t know how many seconds it disappeared and I woke up a bit later. I’m so confused to why this happened and what does this mean.

There are three worlds brother. Only one of them is the physical body. Enjoy it. Nothing bad can happen. Both the dream state and astral projection are part of the astral so either way sounds like an astral experience. 

1 hour ago, GurjantGnostic said:

There are three worlds brother. Only one of them is the physical body. Enjoy it. Nothing bad can happen. Both the dream state and astral projection are part of the astral so either way sounds like an astral experience. 

Sounds like it was an astral experience, do you think this is a sign of spiritual progression or is it just luck that this happened?

1 hour ago, KshayRaraSahib said:

Sounds like it was an astral experience, do you think this is a sign of spiritual progression or is it just luck that this happened?

You don't want to work your way back up to God. That's the many lives approach friend. This human life is for releasing desire, ego, and most importantly Naam Jaap. I'd say Jaap Naam. Releaese all ego and enjoy what happens. I'd say it's more about undoing, or stop doing than doing. I'm also sure you're progressing spiritually just fine. 

21 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

You don't want to work your way back up to God. That's the many lives approach friend. This human life is for releasing desire, ego, and most importantly Naam Jaap. I'd say Jaap Naam. Releaese all ego and enjoy what happens. I'd say it's more about undoing, or stop doing than doing. I'm also sure you're progressing spiritually just fine. 

Yes reaching God is my goal lol, I was just asking about the experience.