Meditation - My Experiance, Am I Allowed To Share?

On 8/30/2024 at 5:49 PM, lost_since_4ever said:

Veerji! Did you figure this out? Could you please also share with us? 🙏 

Oh man blast from the past. 

As already taught on Gurmat Mediation youtube channel you need to balance the breath by holding the breath and focusing on the tip of the nose and then also focus the eyes to make them one-pointed. That is all I have learned.

Have I had some divine vision using this technique? Unfortunately not yet 😢

On 9/3/2024 at 6:44 PM, Sat1176 said:

That's the whole point. You fell asleep doing simran. When you wake up later to toss and turn do it again if you remember.

I do slow deep breaths with antargat simran. If I try to do fast simran then my mind becomes active and I can't fall asleep.

Here are some notes I made from https://akathkatha.in/browse/simran-gyan/. Hope it helps ji.

image.thumb.png.6189b190560cde411ccbded1d89e7ad4.png

image.thumb.png.ace1ece3b03df4f88bb159fc345bdf70.png

image.thumb.png.9be1077f697514c51391b90a12c79973.png

image.thumb.png.286c05d8815981f33cca188565b1a222.png

Veer, what is the difference between anhad shabads and sehaj dhun?

On 12/27/2023 at 8:16 AM, Lucky said:

I often get told that they just gonna use the money to buy some gear, but to me that's a self-justifying excuse in order to convince one's self; not to give.

Personally, I give whatever comes into my hands. I always carry about 10-15 bucks loose change. I have habit to go into my pocket and grab whatever and then give without counting. This is just my personal approach and I don't expect others to follow suit. It helps with my own consciousness, since I know I can easily start telling myself "oh no, I should only give 2 bucks here", or on the other hand I might feel that another deserves at least 5 minimum.. So, in order to prevent my mann being influenced by 5 dhoot, I don't let 'mind calculation and thought' get in the way  and sub-consciously give them what Gobind (universe) expects them to receive via my hands.

Now, with regards to second issue of what they do with cash I have another mode of thinking. As per gurbani, we are ALL here to bhog our karams. Past one's and new ones. Karmee avai kapra, nadree mokh duar. In this regard, I feel that I'm doing duty on my end of decent Karam and it's entirely upto the beggar of what they spend the money on and what karam they do. Whether it's to keep warm or get drugs. Saying this, I will usually make small talk and say something like "yeh, I'll give you some change as long as you using it for food or warm drink in this cold". From that point, I feel that I've done my bit of karams and it's upto to waheguru to make judgement of whether the beggar does karam of putting money to good use or bad use. I always try hard to try and not make judgements of others, meaning it's wahguru who decides what karam is good or bad and not me.

Just to add, ..if they are completely intoxicated and incoherent, I might refuse to give any at all and tell them that I would oblige if they were little sober. This happens on rare occasions when I'm certain that they have no idea of the moment and also have zero memory of it later on.

veer ji can you share your technique about rom rom abhyaas. Do we have to focus on navel area while doing jap ? 

1 hour ago, Persuitoflight said:

Waheguru ji ka Khalsa, Waheguru ji ki fateh Gurupyareo. With Maharaj's kirpa, I do Naam Simran for around 2 hrs, and sometimes when I get up from Naam abayas, I feel my head is heavy and have very mild dizziness. Is it normal? 

I did several hours straight last sunday. I felt mildly drunk for a moment when I finished but it quickly adjusted into feeling excellent as soon as I moved around. 

8 hours ago, GurjantGnostic said:

I did several hours straight last sunday. I felt mildly drunk for a moment when I finished but it quickly adjusted into feeling excellent as soon as I moved around. 

For me, it didn't go away until I sleep. I felt like, I had taken a mild drug or something. My head was spinning around slowly.
I also felt like some force was pulling my dhyaan upward during meditation, and then my heartbeat started racing like crazy and I lost that stage.

1 hour ago, Persuitoflight said:

For me, it didn't go away until I sleep. I felt like, I had taken a mild drug or something. My head was spinning around slowly.
I also felt like some force was pulling my dhyaan upward during meditation, and then my heartbeat started racing like crazy and I lost that stage.

See if it persists.

You might be working out toxins. Increase water and vitamins. 

Since covid everyone a bit off is another thought.

I was getting racing pulse and stopped caffeine. 

Also see if exercise afterwards kicks you out of it. 

I've been having to sleep a lot lately too. 

1 hour ago, GurjantGnostic said:

See if it persists.

You might be working out toxins. Increase water and vitamins. 

Since covid everyone a bit off is another thought.

I was getting racing pulse and stopped caffeine. 

Also see if exercise afterwards kicks you out of it. 

I've been having to sleep a lot lately too. 

I don't panic in that situation; I stay calm doing my abyaas and the heartbeat stops automatically in a few seconds.
I feel like Maya wants to divert my dhyaan by doing this when I leave all my thoughts behind and try to go to Sunn.
I might be wrong too.

I have experienced new things from time to time since I started doing Naam Abyaas.

A few days ago my Navel got displacement after doing Naam Abyaas and today my whole body was heated, especially my back right after when I finished my Naam Abyaas and then after some time, my body went back to normal. 
Is it normal?

2 hours ago, Persuitoflight said:

I have experienced new things from time to time since I started doing Naam Abyaas.

A few days ago my Navel got displacement after doing Naam Abyaas and today my whole body was heated, especially my back right after when I finished my Naam Abyaas and then after some time, my body went back to normal. 
Is it normal?

Sounds like return of bloodflow. Well the whole body heating does.